Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Multiple footer sections at bottom of report Post Reply Post New Topic
Shaggs

Online Status: Offline
Quote Shaggs Replybullet Topic: Multiple footer sections at bottom of report
    Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 1:12pm
Hi,

I have a report which has multiple footer sections, all of which I want to appear at the bottom of the page. When I use the print on bottom of page option in the section expert (for each section), it puts each section on its own page (which makes sense in a way - this is the only way each one can be at the bottom I guess...).

Is there a way I can have it so all the footer sections are at the bottom of the page, but will appear on the bottom of the same page (if space permits).

Putting the details into a single section is not practical, as the sections are displayed/hidden based various criteria.

Thanks.

-- EDIT --
This is CR 2008, in case that makes any difference.

Edited by Shaggs - 09 Jun 2010 at 1:12pm
IP IP Logged
lockwelle

Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 2:45am
I haven't tried this, but have you tried checking the Keep Together option? The one that I find that works is in the Grouping.   I usually get there by right clicking on the group, selecting 'Change Group' then go to the Options tab.

It's worth a try....
IP IP Logged
Shaggs

Quote Shaggs Replybullet Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by lockwelle

I haven't tried this, but have you tried checking the Keep Together option? The one that I find that works is in the Grouping.   I usually get there by right clicking on the group, selecting 'Change Group' then go to the Options tab.

It's worth a try....

Thanks - but  that didnt work (tried in the past).

What I ended up doing is adding a sub-report to the last report footer, and putting all the footer stuff in the sub report. Got rid of all the other report footers (in the main report), and made the report footer (now the only one) as keep at bottom, and this works a treat.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version