Announcements
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Announcements
Message Icon Topic: no.of records in detail section per page Post Reply Post New Topic
sruthi

Online Status: Offline
Quote sruthi Replybullet Topic: no.of records in detail section per page
    Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 3:59am
Hi,
In my report i am grouping the columns in below order
country
state
city
under group header 3 i displayed some information and headings(titles). in details section i placed database fields corresponding to titles. and in group footer 3 i am placing a line indicating separation for the data for each city.
when i run a report the if there are more number of records under details section for a particular city, they are coming in next page.
the user want to show whole group along with country to details part under single page if not they want me to move into next page.
Problem here is if i select "New page After or New page Before" option for group header3 and details section data for each city is displayed separately in new page even though the data for some of cities can fit in a single page(for cities having single or 2 records in details section can be shown under same page).
Please suggest me any idea.
Thanks,
Sruthi
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 8:35am
Right-click on the City group header label and select "Change Group"  Turn on the option to keep the group together.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version