Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: View wide reports with Web Report Viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
KMeyer

Online Status: Offline
Quote KMeyer Replybullet Posted: 29 Aug 2007 at 6:40pm

Brian,

I have posted a link here from the ASP.NET Crystal forum, where someone else had the same problem on an older post.

Regards
Kim
IP IP Logged
KMeyer

Quote KMeyer Replybullet Posted: 29 Aug 2007 at 6:54pm
Hi Thota,
I have found that everytime I select Design/Printer Setup the popup dialog defaults back to Portrait.

If you are clicking Okay at this time then it will move your landscape report settings back to Portrait whenever you open it check it.

Either select Landscape and leave it or if you reopen the dialog be sure to retick Landscape when you exit, that may fix your problem.

Regards
Kim
IP IP Logged
thotasridhar

Quote thotasridhar Replybullet Posted: 29 Aug 2007 at 7:53pm
Kim,

I tried but I am not able to slect landscape mode. Can you please explain me in detail. BTW I am using visual studio 2003 for designing the report.

Thank You
Thota
IP IP Logged
KMeyer

Quote KMeyer Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 1:46am
Thota,
That may explain why, I have not used 2003 but have read enough of Brian's book on the topic to note there have been quite a few changes in 2005.

In 2005 under the "Design/Printer Setup" menu that shows when you right mouse click the report, it does not seem to matter whether you have the no printer option ticked. The rest of the printer setup properties are still accessable, hence you can still change the default paper settings for your report and save them.

Regards
Kim 
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version