Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Timestamp Dilema Post Reply Post New Topic
ptroyer

Online Status: Offline
Quote ptroyer Replybullet Topic: Timestamp Dilema
    Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 2:56pm
A program which I keep a database for has changed there registration rules and This has forced me to add a timestamp field to a small table in the database.  I then went through an painstakingly added a approximate timestamp to each of the old records.  My problem is that beyond a certain date I can not get my report to return records.  I have checked the MSQL database and do not observe any problems.

SELECT `Triggers`.`Date`, `Triggers`.`MMID`, `Demographics`.`First`, `Demographics`.`Last`, `Demographics`.`Phone`, `Demographics`.`Mobile`, `Demographics`.`City`, `Triggers`.`Trig`, `Triggers`.`TKey`
 FROM   `hra_triggers`.`Demographics` `Demographics` INNER JOIN `hra_triggers`.`Triggers` `Triggers` ON `Demographics`.`MMID`=`Triggers`.`MMID`
 WHERE  (`Triggers`.`Date`>={ts '2012-03-19 07:53:56'} AND `Triggers`.`Date`<{ts '2012-03-20 07:25:42'})
 ORDER BY `Triggers`.`MMID`

This query works if the begin data is before 03-14 it will return rows up to the 14th.  PHPMyAdmin gives the same result.  There are some 800 records past the 14th.  What really gets me is that this query work against the same database regardles of the dates

SELECT *
FROM `Triggers`
WHERE (
`Triggers`.`Date` >= {ts '2012-03-13 07:53:56'}
AND `Triggers`.`Date` < {ts '2012-03-20 07:25:42'}
)

Any thoughts I am confused.Confused
IP IP Logged
ptroyer

Online Status: Offline
Quote ptroyer Replybullet Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 3:29pm
Other information about this when I create my parameter fields they insist on pulling up each individual import into the database and do not give me a calendar like I am acustomed 
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version