Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Printing multiple reports at the same time! Post Reply Post New Topic
atp2K3

Online Status: Offline
Quote atp2K3 Replybullet Topic: Printing multiple reports at the same time!
    Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:00pm
Hello,

I have an ASP.NET Crystal Report application that display the report data based on user selection for school name such A, B; each school name is associated with classes such school A has Class 1, Class 2 and school B has Class 3, Class 4. My current design to print each data report based on school name and class that the user select from drop down lists named school name and class. Is it anyway that I can automate to print a big report for all school name and classes in Crystal Report? Please be advice with possible design and codes. Thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle

Online Status: Offline
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:38am
yeah, allow your input parameter to be null, and then respond to the null be selecting all the data.  You could also allow the user to enter All instead of the null.

the rest of the report should be the same, unless you didn't use any grouping in your report, then you would need that...probably by school.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version