Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Help extracting all fields from a table to excel Post Reply Post New Topic
gravity

Online Status: Offline
Quote gravity Replybullet Topic: Help extracting all fields from a table to excel
    Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 1:44am
A newbie to crystal reporting here!

I need to write a report from crystal which will enable me to export all the fields in a table (employee table) to excel.

I have set the view to landscape and am able to add about 10 columns before i run out of space.

Is there a way i can just add all the fields from the table? (about 30 fields in total)

I don't need any formatting or grouping etc i just need all of the raw data into excel.

i am sure this is possible but after reading the help and searching the internet i am at a loss.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
IP IP Logged
Sastry

Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 1:51am
Hi..

Go in File--Page Setup-- click on No printer check box--In Printer paper size select "User Defineded", increase the width of your page by changing width column.

Now you will see required width select all your fields and place in the detail and export to Excel Data Only option
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
gravity

Quote gravity Replybullet Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 1:27am
thanks - i didn't have a user defined option but i was able to set the printer size to A1 and fit in all my fields so thanks for your help.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version