Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: The viewer could not process an event. Your reques Post Reply Post New Topic
Bill13

Online Status: Offline
Quote Bill13 Replybullet Topic: The viewer could not process an event. Your reques
    Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 8:10am
Hi ,

I have developed a report in Crystal Reports 2011 by using BW MDX driver on top of BEx Query. Report Works fine and refresh data in CR 2011. Now when i have exported it in BI 4.0 and trying to schadule or refresh i am getting this error.

The viewer could not process an event. Your request could not be completed because a failure occurred while the report was being processed. Please contact your system administrator. [RCIRAS0546]

---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]

Environment

SAP BI 4.0 SP 4

Unix

BW 7.3.1

Crystal Reports 2011.

Note: I have seen couple of notes but no where it is clear what to do for BI 4.0. i have changed database logon configuration of my report in CMC.

Made it use custom database logon , By default it is showing me a mdx driver name there and i am using the same user name and password with i have used in CR 2011.

Any idea , we are not using SSO , I have administrative rights and i have logged in to BI Launchpad with Enterprise Authentication to run this report and got this error.
Bill
IP IP Logged
praveeng

Quote praveeng Replybullet Posted: 13 Nov 2013 at 6:08am
Hi,

Run the report within CMC using CR Database Configuratioin option ( config can be done by right clicking on the report)

a) Use custom database logon information specified here option with  Use same database logon as when report is run option and make sure you have the SAP BI logon and password typed in correctly
b) Within CMC right click on report and choos Run Now
If the above settings are correct, then execute the report within Info View.

and also Check whether the user has right to refresh/access that report or not in CMC.

Hope this helps !

--Praveen G
Praveen Guntuka,
praveen_guntuka@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
slikk

Quote slikk Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 5:08am
OP,
Were you able to figure out the cause of the issue. I have the same issue on similar versions and source.
thanks.

Edited by slikk - 04 Apr 2014 at 5:08am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version