Announcements
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Announcements
Message Icon Topic: Free book give away! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
rsoby

Online Status: Offline
Quote rsoby Replybullet Posted: 23 Aug 2007 at 1:19pm
Its great your are giving one away - but I have been reading it as you put it up and it would only be another reference book open on my deskBig%20smile as I learn this tool

Rich
rich_soby@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
foxy
Groupie
Groupie

Quote foxy Replybullet Posted: 03 Sep 2007 at 1:27am
Hi Brian,

I have been learning more and more as you have put up your online chapters.

The company I work for in the UK (county council) has just set up a new dedicated crystal reports & business objects team. There are 4 of us at the minute.

This forum has been really helpfull over the past couple of months and I hope to be a regular contributor to the site for some time to come.

I think having a copy of your book as a bible would be invaluable and I hope I can maybe get a free copy as I am regularly posting questions on the forum.

All the best
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 03 Sep 2007 at 1:04pm
Hi Foxy,

Yes, I see that you have been asking questions as well as answering other people's questions. I appreciate your assistance on the forum and contributing your knowledge to help others. It will be great to have you here as a regular contributor as you work on your projects. PM me your address and I'll get you a copy of the book later this week when they arrive. 

Brian
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
p&ccrystal

Quote p&ccrystal Replybullet Posted: 06 Sep 2007 at 12:01pm
Hi Brian,

I already have your Crystal Reports .NET Programming book. I really am anxious to see your new book. I just set up Crystal Reports Server 11.5 and need a lot of help. Thank your mother for me for proofing the Crystal Reports .NET Programming book. I have difficulty reading some technical books with grammatical errors and I really needed the content you provided. You probably did not have many errors anyway but it makes a big difference to me when I am reading.

I thought I read that there are some chapters of your new book on-line somewhere but I have not been able to locate them.

Thank you,
P&CCrystal
10 year user of Crystal Reports - recently implemented Crystal Server 11.5
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 06 Sep 2007 at 12:12pm
Glad you like the CR.NET book. The new book is only for CR XI Professional. Many chapters are online. The CR.NET 2005 book is just getting started now so I don't have any chapters online for it yet. I expect to release it in January 2008.

And I'll tell my Mom that you said thanks. 
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
swarajvalluru

Quote swarajvalluru Replybullet Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 4:18am
Hi, 
Please provide me the link to download free e-book of Crystal Reports XI
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 10:14am
I do not have the complete book online. However, I have many excerpts from chapters posted online.

Crystal Reports Encyclopedia
IP IP Logged
scott14

Quote scott14 Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 11:25pm
I registered for forum membership, but don't find the "25 Questions" to try for the free book.

Beyond registering to join this forum, where do we also register for a chance for your book?

Thank you.

Scott
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 25 Oct 2007 at 8:04am
Hi Scott - there isn't a set  of 25 questions that need to be answered as a test. I simply mean that people who are active in the forum will receive a free book. This helps build the community. So once I see that someone is a regular here and has answered 25 questions then I send them a free book. So far three people have been regular contributors and gotten books.
IP IP Logged
tobin2750

Quote tobin2750 Replybullet Posted: 24 Nov 2007 at 6:20am
Hello, Brian --

While I assume I'm too late to be one of the first 100 to pose a question, I'd be more than willing to provide you meaningful responses to your 25 questions.  How do I go about becoming more active in your forum so that I can achieve this?

Thx in advance,
-- Tobin

Edited by tobin2750 - 24 Nov 2007 at 6:23am
Tobin
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version