Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Far-Fetched Idea, I'm sure! Post Reply Post New Topic
JLee98

Online Status: Offline
Quote JLee98 Replybullet Topic: Far-Fetched Idea, I'm sure!
    Posted: 01 Feb 2008 at 8:28am
I would love to be able to tackle this idea and make it work but I'm not sure if it's anywhere near do-able!!
Here's my current process -  I have a Transaction Register I created in Crystal Report Version 8.5, years ago that provides all tx (Nursing and Aide visits) by Payor, by Patient then by date for the date range I enter.  I then take that report and for each patient I mark each visit with a colored pen - ('N' for a nursing visit and 'A' for an aide visit) onto another sheet of paper on which I have a calendar.  This helps us at a glance to view when the visits were made to ensure they followed the amount/frequency/duration orders from the doctor.  HERE'S THE CRAZY PART!!  IT WOULD BE SO GREAT IF I COULD SAVE THE MANUAL PROCESS OF MARKING THE VISITS FROM THE TRANSACTION REGISTER ONTO THE CALENDAR AND INSTEAD HAVE CRYSTAL DO THAT FOR ME!!!. 
Is that asking too much?!!   Would anyone think that could be done and be willing to guide me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Jenn

IP IP Logged
IdoMillet
Groupie
Groupie

Quote IdoMillet Replybullet Posted: 02 Feb 2008 at 12:34pm
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.
www.MilletSoftware.com
IP IP Logged
JLee98

Quote JLee98 Replybullet Posted: 02 Feb 2008 at 5:03pm
Thanks so much for the guidance!!  That will definitely get me started and BOY will my co-workers be so happy!!  Of course, this month's Month-End Processes will have to be done the current way but I hoped to tackle this and have it ready by next month!!  I'm so excited!  Thanks again!

Jenn
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version