Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page header not appearing on next page Post Reply Post New Topic
RAJEEV

Online Status: Offline
Quote RAJEEV Replybullet Topic: Page header not appearing on next page
    Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 9:08am
I have created a sales report in CR11, which displays the customer code, customer name and address on page header and the sales information (invoice number, item description, amount etc) in details section. The report uses Oracle sql command line. All information is captured in a single file. The problem is, when the sales data for same customer goes to next page, then only the customer code is displayed on the next page header and not the customer name and address. The details are displayed properly.

I have used two groups for the report, one on customer code and other on invoice number. The customer code is kept on the page header and invoice number on details section.

Any help would be appreciated.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 11:41am
There is an option to repeat group header on each page. Right click the section of the group, choose change group.  Click on Options tab.  Click on Repeat Group Header on Each Page.  Hopefully this is what you need.
IP IP Logged
RAJEEV

Quote RAJEEV Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 8:53pm
Thanks Kevlray for the response, however that didn't help.

Initially I had two tables (commands), one each for the header data and details data, and the report was working perfect. However, the report was dead slow and therefore I used a single command, combining the header and details data all in one sql. Now the report is running fast, but the header data is not appearing (except the grouped field) on the subsequent pages.

Edited by RAJEEV - 29 Sep 2016 at 8:57pm
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 6:19am
Are you sure you have the data in the PAGE header and not in the REPORT header? Has any suppression been done on the Page header section?

I might try putting ALL of the information from the page header into the Group Header section instead of in the page header section and see if that will work with "repeat header on every page" turned on.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version