Writing Code
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Writing Code
Message Icon Topic: URGENT crystal reports viewing printing from VC++ Post Reply Post New Topic
pstancu

Online Status: Offline
Quote pstancu Replybullet Topic: URGENT crystal reports viewing printing from VC++
    Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 5:24pm

Hi everyone !
I have to make a C or C++ program in Visual Studio from which to print a CR (Crystal Reports) report (on a printer: the program in C launches the printing) and from which I could visualise a CR report. I can't loose my job this time, I hope you'll all help dears.
Can you help me with some code examples ?
What documents examples and tutorials or books can I find ?
(send then to philippe.stancu@cegetel.net)
Thanks a lot for all, Philippe

IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 05 Mar 2007 at 10:57am
You'll probably have to use the COM interfaces to do this.  If you go to the Business Objects Developer Library at  http://devlibrary.businessobjects.com/BusinessObjectsXIR2/en/devsuite.htm, click on "Viewers SDK" and then "COM developer guide and API reference" you should be able to find the info you need.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
pstancu

Quote pstancu Replybullet Posted: 06 Mar 2007 at 1:41pm
Thanks a lot... finally since COM is hard to manage due to the registry I tryed xml but I don't know how to make appearing the values of the tag in the report.
(our wish is to avoid binding a report to a data source, we want it to be filled by a program)
See you soon, P.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version