Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: UFL Post Reply Post New Topic
bluerain_25

Online Status: Offline
Quote bluerain_25 Replybullet Topic: UFL
    Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 9:00pm
greetings everyone, im new to this reporting tool and have encountered several problems. i need help on how to launch the UFL properly. I made a code in VB that accepts the dates (Start and End) of the coverage, and Username and pass the entered value to the reports parameter(the reason why i created this is because in crystal 10 i cant repopulate the username parameter field). then i made another vb6 code that will call the parameter handler (saved as dll) i've added this dll in my report but everytime i open crystal report (even blank report) the UFL is displayed. we had another program developed by a programming firm where we run all the reports and when i integrate my report in the program, the report's parameters are displayed instead of the ufl.The UFL is only displayed after i click a button in the paramater window. ive already set the initialize event to false but i cant have it worked properly. The UFL should run first and the report will open after ive entered the parameters. Help anyone please
maldita
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version