Writing Code
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Writing Code
Message Icon Topic: App Report Deployment with multiple Cry versions Post Reply Post New Topic
tconway

Online Status: Offline
Quote tconway Replybullet Topic: App Report Deployment with multiple Cry versions
    Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 2:53pm
I need to deploy a windows app created in VB 2005 with an embedded crystal report. But the target machine is a server accessed by Citrix where Crystal 10 is installed as part of the customer's accounting software, and XI is installed as to run other standalone reports.

I'm a little hesitant about installing due to version issues. Although 10 and XI run fine together now on their system, I'm not as sure about the VB 2005 app. Upgrading all to the newest version of Crystal is not possible. The Crystal .Net framework versions on my app are, Engine, ReportSource, Shared and Windows Forms all showing version 10.2.3600.0; and framework and infostore are showing 11.5.3300.0.
This runs fine on my machine with multiple versions of Crystal installed.
Does anyone know if this will be a problem. Usually the versions install separately.

Thanks

Tim
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version