Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: CR XI Schedules failing since migration. Post Reply Post New Topic
robtyketto

Online Status: Offline
Quote robtyketto Replybullet Topic: CR XI Schedules failing since migration.
    Posted: 15 Nov 2013 at 12:00am
Greetings,

A database migration has taken place, moving a SQL server 2008 database to another physical server from an Enterprise server to Standard Edition.

In the crystal reports designer I've amended the datasource (OLE DB) and successfully tested it (previews fine) and uploaded to the Business Object Enterprise.

Then in the Central console management I've edited the database connection string and previewed it, this output data without a problem.
Note: The report has no business object views in.

Within the Info\Scheduler I can preview it fine but when I created a new schedule to testing running the report it fails (changed connection within scheduler setup too) with
'Failed to open the connection. C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11.5\Data\procSched\ofs-crystal.reportjobserver\~tmp2a387bf4d5cf8d14.rpt Details: [Database Vendor Code: 4060 ]'

I should note I've restarted all the services too, I guess what confuses me the most is it appears that all the previews must be able to connect to the database, but looks like the scheduler can't.

Does anyone have any suggestions why it wont run from the scheduler, thanks?

Rob

Thanks
Rob
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version