New feature request
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : New feature request
Message Icon Topic: Cross-Tab Template Post Reply Post New Topic
DMD45

Online Status: Offline
Quote DMD45 Replybullet Topic: Cross-Tab Template
    Posted: 29 Jul 2014 at 8:38am
I cannot tell you how many times I use cross-tabs. None of the stored template are exactly how I want mine formatted. I wish there was a 'User-Defined' template.

I would save my own blank report except the Cross-Tab formatting changes as you change around the rows and columns. I also wish they would make it so any formatting changes would stay if the rows and/or columns change.

Dianne
Dianne
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 8:53am
SAP now has "IdeaPlace" (http://ideas.sap.com) where you can submit ideas for new features as well as looking for and promoting existing request from other people. The functionality you're looking for seems, to me, to be a great idea and you should look at requesting it. If you do that, please come back here and post the link to your idea - I'll post it out to several other forums to see how much support we can drum up for it.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
DMD45

Quote DMD45 Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 3:50am
Thanks Dell. My problem is that SCN can't manage to get me an e-mail confirming my registration. I use SAP support all the time (I'm an S user) and when I go to SCN.sap.com and click on logon I can never get any further.
Dianne
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 4:11am
I understand your frustration with that - I had lots of problems getting setup on SCN as well and finally ended up opening a support case to get it corrected. However, IdeaPlace is a separate registration than SCN and you should be able to use your existing S number to register.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version