Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Cystal Reports Server 11 Scheduling issue Post Reply Post New Topic
JlloydJ1666

Online Status: Offline
Quote JlloydJ1666 Replybullet Topic: Cystal Reports Server 11 Scheduling issue
    Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 11:32pm

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with my instance of crystal server 11 and its ability to schedule reports.

First I am succeeding in running an instance of the report in questions which links to a live service management tool.

However when I try to schedule the report overnight it’s failing.

So to try and locate the source I scheduled a report to run every 5 mins (much to my DBA’s delight).

It succeeded to send from 09:15 to 15:15 then failed but didn’t just fail the once but failed every instance after.

I then went in and re-scheduled the last instance. It succeeded but I didn’t change anything.

It would appear that when the report failed to connect it then “didn’t properly” try again.

Do any of you guys/gals have any idea of an avenue of investigation that I can go down? What could be happening?

Jon Lloyd
:)
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:43am
Is this Crystal Server 2011 or Crystal Server XI?  There's a difference.  Crystal Server XI is no longer supported and you may not be able to get any service packs/fix packs for it.  Crystal Server 2011 is new.  In either case I would try to upgrade to the latest Service pack and and fix pack/patch to see whether that resolves the issue.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version