Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: "Unable to find the report in the manifested ..." Post Reply Post New Topic
RealQMan

Online Status: Offline
Quote RealQMan Replybullet Topic: "Unable to find the report in the manifested ..."
    Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 1:49pm
Hi,

Bump into some strange error today. Have anyone encountered this exception while setting datasource to a report. "Unable to find the report in the manifested resources. Please build the project, and try again". The same code I use to bind the datasource to the report works in a single project solution will not work under a multi-project solution.

I did try to resolve it through suggestions posted on various forums. I tried to re-add crystal report references by adding with full path... and I also make sure Build Action of the report is set to 'Embedded Resource'... But no luck so far....

LOLI am just blindly following the suggestions, I am still not sure what the problem is exactly.....
IP IP Logged
RealQMan

Quote RealQMan Replybullet Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 11:01am
To update my problem.

This problem is similar to "Unable to load report". To fix this error, please check the path of your report while loading and check the namespace of your report file. Go into the wizard code of your report and make sure the namespace is correct as well as the namespace of your project is correct. Recompile and run. It should work.
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 11:15am
Thanks for the update so that others can learn from this!

Edited by BrianBischof - 09 Nov 2007 at 11:15am
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version