Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Adjusting Text Objects Automatically Post Reply Post New Topic
muze

Online Status: Offline
Quote muze Replybullet Topic: Adjusting Text Objects Automatically
    Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 11:13pm
hello guys...This is my first question on this forum. I have a report where I show money on one text block while the country currency on the other text block. But the problem is that they both are very distant from each other, when the project runs. I tried to do this on design time but this messes things up. How can I bring them nearer to each other when project runs and the report is shown? thnx
muze
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 3:12am

Put a text object on your report where you want your money fields to appear.  Drag the money field and the currency field into the text block in the order you want them to appear.  They should now appear as if they're a single field.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 3:15am
You could also format the money number as currency (right click on it and select "Format...", go to the Number tab and click on the "Customize" button. Set the currency symbol based on a formula or field.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version