Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: Data not displaying in subreport Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 5:55am
Hi - I've a report with a linked subreport within a group footer. I've added the 3 subreport linked fields onto the subreport so I can see the parameters being passed through, when I run the main report the subreport params populate with the correct data yet the subreport itself is not getting populated.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 8:01am
Take a look at the Select Expert in your subreport and make sure that the parameters are linked up correctly to fields in your data. If they are, go to the Database menu and select "Show SQL Query". Copy the query and run it in a database tool such as Toad, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL+, etc. and see whether data is returned. If it's not, then you may have something set up incorrectly in the joins between your tables.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum