Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Shipping label prt based on detail line prt count Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:56pm
Hi all
I'm new to crystal reporting. I have a requirement to print labels based on detail line field that holds the number of labels to print. Example line 1 item A, number of labels to print is 3. line 2 item b, number of labels to print is 10. How do I go about printing labels. Total of 13 labels would be printed. Any guidance is appreciated.
Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:40pm
Hi Lockwelle
I understand about the table but could explain on the CR part what I would need to get it to print x number of times. What type of could would I need to set. Or provide me the site where I can check out the solution.
Excuse me for my lack of knowledge on Crystal. After joining the tables with the report. Where would I set the code to repeat the label printing at. Is there another site I could look at.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum