Announcements
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Announcements
Message Icon Topic: Video book review now online! Post Reply Post New Topic
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Topic: Video book review now online!
    Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 11:20am
Hi Everyone!

I finished a video book review that I'm going to post online at Amazon.com. I've never done this before, so your comments are appreciated.

In this book review I show you the four best parts about the book and then I give you a walk-through of the book's PDF file to show sample pages from the book. I'm hoping that getting an in-depth look at the book's content will help show people whether the book is for them or not.

Please leave your comments about the video here before I post it to Amazon's site.

Encyclopedia  video review

Also, this is my "trial run" at creating on-line training videos to post on this site. So any comments you have about training videos you would like to see or what you like/dislike in training videos would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by BrianBischof - 13 Feb 2008 at 10:08pm
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
remo

Quote remo Replybullet Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 5:49pm
hi,
i thk online training videos r helps us study very fast...waiting ur meterials...
Remo
IP IP Logged
wattsjr
Groupie
Groupie

Quote wattsjr Replybullet Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 10:57am
Hi Brian,

I have been trying to use the Link in your post since yesterday afternoon, but I keep getting HTTP Error 404's.  And that seems to be the case whether I'm using IE6 or IE7.

I finally went over to Amazon and played your video there.  It's a good job.  If I didn't already have your book, it would certainly make me want to get a copy.

Regards,
-jrw
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 11:18am
Thanks. I fixed the link.

Now that I see the video on Amazon, I feel pretty good about it. I speak much too fast and I think I need to go back and do the audio tracks all over again. But that will have to wait till my to-do list clears up a bit.

Edited by BrianBischof - 23 Oct 2007 at 11:33am
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version