Writing Code
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports .NET 2003 : Writing Code
Message Icon Topic: The request could not be submitted for backdround Post Reply Post New Topic
umesh.chape

Online Status: Offline
Quote umesh.chape Replybullet Topic: The request could not be submitted for backdround
    Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 2:51am
Hi All,
I developed the application in Visual Studio 2005 . At report view I am facing error "Error in File .........Temp/26/.rpt The request could not be submitted for backdround processing " .
This report is daily report and problem is only for 1 particular day .Other than that day report don't have any problem .
I installed merge module & crystal report updates to re resolve the issue but its not working .

Please help me in this matter
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 3:31am
It sounds like this may be a data issue.  I would open the report in Crystal or VS and run it there against the the date that's causing problems.  If there are no errors, then I'm not sure what's going on.  However, I suspect there will be errors - if they're descriptive enough to show you what's going on, you should be able to fix the report.  If not, I would go to the Database menu and select "View SQL".  Copy the SQL and run it in a database tool for the date that's giving you problems.  That might show you what the issue is in the context of the database.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
umesh.chape

Quote umesh.chape Replybullet Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 7:04pm
Thanks Dell for quick reply .

The data for same date is seen perfectly all right in all screen .
Also the similar report is running without any issue . The difference in both the report in one image and I think because of that image the report is throwing error .

But How to find out for particular image because all other records are not having any issue .
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 3:24am
Can you create a simple report that will only pull in that specific record.  You could put very minimal info plus the image field on the report.  Or even just the image field.  That will tell you whether the image is causing the issue.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version