Tips and Tricks
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Tips and Tricks
Message Icon Topic: Changing the amount of results when browsing filed Post Reply Post New Topic
shabbaranks
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote shabbaranks Replybullet Topic: Changing the amount of results when browsing filed
    Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 1:58am
Hi,

Ive read on tinterweb that you can change the amount of fields returned when you browse the live data. If I do it now I know there are more entries than that I can see. Can anyone help me to do this please?

My version of Crystal reports is - if I launch the executable it shows Crystal Reports 2008 but the version displayed in help and about is 12.0.0.549

Thanks
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 6:30am
1. You're on SP0 of Crystal 2008 - you should look into upgrading this to the latest version if possible. Go here: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27917 to find the latest updates.

2. Increase the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions\LOV and update the MaxRowsetRecords key or set it to -1 to get all records (not always a good idea, if there can be millions of rows) (If you're on a 64-bit operating system, the correct path is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions\LOV)

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version