Announcements
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Announcements
Message Icon Topic: To start with Post Reply Post New Topic
soffi

Online Status: Offline
Quote soffi Replybullet Topic: To start with
    Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 1:19pm
Hi frnds

my name is soffi. and i am new member to this group.
I am going to start my career with the crystal reports.
please guide me in learning the crystal reports.
give me some ideas to learn CR and take a certification soon in that

Smile thnk u
soffi
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 2:34pm
Welcome Soffi!

I may be biased, but I think that this website is a great resource. By reading through the questions and answers, you'll learn a lot about how people are using Crystal Reports and how to solve problems.

Re certification, I haven't gone down that route, but someone asked about this in the past and the response was something to the effect that the certification tests follow very closely to the Business Objects training courses. So by taking their training courses and studying that material, you can learn a lot of what you need to know for getting certified. And, of course, having lots of hands-on experience helps as well!

I also have a book available which has tutorials in every chapter that walk you through the different steps of creating reports. You can find it here: Crystal Reports Encyclopedia

And feel free to post questions on this forum. There are a lot of CR Experts that visit here daily who are more than happy to help out.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
abul71

Quote abul71 Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 10:18am

Hi Soffi

I am highly recommend to the crystal report encyclopedia book by brian. this a excellent book to learn crystal report from deginner to advance level. The book has lots of tutorials with explanation and the forum is also helpful. As a beginner, i started to learn crystal report with this book. truly, i can tell you i learn a lot from this book and i belive, it will aslo help you.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version