Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports .NET 2003 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Calculate formula value from one group to another Post Reply Post New Topic
refeesh

Online Status: Offline
Quote refeesh Replybullet Topic: Calculate formula value from one group to another
    Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 2:55am
Hi,

I am creating a report using crystal report to find out Actual and Theoretical cost for our product. My main core output is variance total and variance percent per stores. To finding the variance there is a changes in calculation. The calculation for variance cost is the absolute value of the variance quantity * cost. So when I am doing this calculation per line item in “detail” area will not be accurate , thus, I made the calucation in my item Group by formula. Now I need to make the total for that group formula to another group as store. How can I do it , please advise me.

In order to solve the issue for the calculation I added one formula but it is accumulating all item value for all stores. I cannot separate it based on stores by item in the formula ,otherwise it will work fine. Formula ie;

numbervar SumSales;
SumSales := SumSales+{@absv} ;

I hear by attaching the report for your reference
IP IP Logged
lockwelle

Online Status: Offline
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 5:31am
you might try creating an array of values and summing your values based on the group value and assigning that the array.
The array would then hold the values separately for each group. You might need another array to hold the value of the group so that you can apply it in the other group correctly.

Hoping this helps/points you to a solution
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version