Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Need help on my report amount display.. Post Reply Post New Topic
Elisha83
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Elisha83 Replybullet Topic: Need help on my report amount display..
    Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 1:26am
Hi there,

I need help on my report using Crystal Report 10.

Im actually doing a preprinted form of payment voucher combine with cheque in A4 format. What im facing is, let say i want to make payment to my supplier on 20 invoice. The 1st page of payment voucher only can contain 15 invoice and the remaining 5 go to 2nd page.

The 1st payment voucher amount is RM15,000 and 2nd payment voucher is RM5000. So the 1st page cheque will show the amount based on the 1st PV, but the 2nd page cheque will show amount of RM20,000. How can I make the 2nd page cheque amount RM5000?
3Lish@
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 3:54pm
You'll have to do a manual running total. Use a Global variable to keep track of the total payments on the first page (you can check the current page number in the group header). When you print the second voucher, subtract out the amount from the Global variable that was calculated on the first page. That way the second page will only print the RM5000 amount.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version