Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports .NET 2003 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Load report failed because of The directory or fil Post Reply Post New Topic
steven lim

Online Status: Offline
Quote steven lim Replybullet Topic: Load report failed because of The directory or fil
    Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 10:13pm
i have more then 2 PC installs with a window application develop in .Net 2005 with crystal report. only one of the PC (XP OS) having a problem as below

************** Exception Text **************
System.Exception: Load report failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): The directory or file cannot be created.
   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc.ReportClientDocumentClass.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Options)
   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Options)
   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened()
   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob)
   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob)
   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.EnsureLoadReport()
   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.SetDataSourceInternal(Object val, Type type)
   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.SetDataSource(DataSet dataSet)
I already done the uninstall the application and reinstore back and also install the Crystal Report .Net 2005 Lestest Service Pack. It still remain the same problem.
I Check the hard disk space and user privilage. it shown OK.
Why this problem happen only for this PC.Cry
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version