Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: uninstalling entire program to reinstall Post Reply Post New Topic
cmc-canada

Online Status: Offline
Quote cmc-canada Replybullet Topic: uninstalling entire program to reinstall
    Posted: 27 Jun 2008 at 6:09am
I am new to this program. I am trying to create an invoice to email (to use with Simply accounting) When I was setting up the invoice I deleted some necessary componants and now cannot get the invoice to work. So I would like to uninstall Crystal reports completely and start over with a new template. But there is a small Crytstal reports file in the add/remove programs, and when I click to remove it, it asks me for the full path of the Seagate crystal reports distribution files, and there is something entered that the pc puts there. But when I hit enter or ok nothing happens.

When I have tried reinstalling over top of what is already there, I get the same template that I messed up on.

As I stated in the beginning I am new to this whole program (my Crystal reports is the version that came with Simply 2005) and I just want to delete the template and start over from scratch. I hope someone can help me. It is all appreciated. Thanks.Confused
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version