Tips and Tricks
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Tips and Tricks
Message Icon Topic: web client dies after exporting reports to MS Acce Post Reply Post New Topic
V.Sreevidya

Online Status: Offline
Quote V.Sreevidya Replybullet Topic: web client dies after exporting reports to MS Acce
    Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 11:43pm
We are using one porduct which is used to monitor cisco/ Avaya servers. That product is using Crystal Reports to generat reports. there is no any problem with generating crystal reports. but if i try to exports crystal reports to ODBC settings, i am facing problem.
I'm able to select ODBC from the Export menu. Then I'm able to select MS Access from the next window, and am prompted to select an .mdb file on my machine. Then I'm asked to enter the ODBC table name, (default is CREXPORT). When I click on OK, I'm taken back to the Select database window, and when I select the same database I had before, and click OK, it flashes to the progress window for less than a second and then the whole webclient dies. I cannot reopen another instance until I go to Task Manager and kill the product(which is used to monitor cisco/avaya servers) process. Then I'm able to launch another webclient.

Can any one please tell me, why this problem is occuring? Do i need to verify any other configuration settings? or do i need to install any softwares?

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreevidya
Sreevidya
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version