Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Blank page at end of report Post Reply Post New Topic
ohioguy_tim

Online Status: Offline
Quote ohioguy_tim Replybullet Topic: Blank page at end of report
    Posted: 11 Dec 2008 at 1:09pm
I'm using Crystal Reports XI , Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Basic. I pass a RecId to the report to print a form/report for one person. The information from the database record fits on 1 page. When I run the report in VB using the ReportDocument I get 2 pages. The first page is my form and the second page is blank. I have read the messages on this web site and the message on www.asp.net (Crystal Reports forum) searching for "Blank Pages". I have tried so many  things to suppress  the second blank page. I have even suppressed everything in my report and turned on one detail line. I experminated with all the Section options for the detail line I was working and I still can't get rid of the second page. One more addition detail is I print/display the report on a web page then I use javascript's window.print function to print the report. Report/form looks great but can't get rid of the blank page after the one page report/ form prints. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Ohioguy_tim
P.S. My company just purchased the Crystal Reports Ecylopedia Pro XI Reports 1 and 2. Received them this past Monday. The look like good book. Been using them to they to figure out my problem.
IP IP Logged
ohioguy_tim

Quote ohioguy_tim Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2008 at 10:05am
I have a new clue to my problem. The problem is only happening in IE6. IE7 it works fine. Looks like I need to check into IE6 bugs.

Ohioguy_tim
IP IP Logged
ohioguy_tim

Quote ohioguy_tim Replybullet Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 11:26am

I discovered how to fix my problem. I had to wrap a div tag around my CrystalReportsViewer then on the div tag set a CSS property for font-size:0; My blank page at the end of my 1 page report dissapeared. It now works.

Ohioguy_tim
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version