Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report doesn't work after adding MasterPag Post Reply Post New Topic
hollyquinn

Online Status: Offline
Quote hollyquinn Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report doesn't work after adding MasterPag
    Posted: 13 May 2009 at 12:48pm

I am having some problems with some Crystal Reports that I created previously.  We recently created a MasterPage and added it to all of our content pages.  After adding the MasterPage, Most of the reports no longer work.  They usually either come up blank, or with the report design not displaying properly and sliding down the page.  They print fine, but don't display correctly on the page.  The reports are fired from a button inside of the content page.  None of the data used in the report comes from the MasterPage itself.  I'm completely confused on this?  Can anyone shed any light on it?  If you need further info please let me know.  Thanks. 

Edited by hollyquinn - 13 May 2009 at 1:01pm
IP IP Logged
hollyquinn

Online Status: Offline
Quote hollyquinn Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2009 at 1:16pm

Sorry, I figured it out.  It didn't have anything to do with the MasterPage.  I forgot to get rid of a linkt o an old style sheet.  I'm unsure though why this wasn't throwing an error. 

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version