Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: AccuPOS/Crystal Reports HELP needed Post Reply Post New Topic
kierstenduck

Online Status: Offline
Quote kierstenduck Replybullet Topic: AccuPOS/Crystal Reports HELP needed
    Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 7:25am
We run AccuPOS 2011 on our work computer. At the end of each day, we print the "Items Sold By Type" report to manage the inventory. When one of our employees was trying to change the printer it printed to, we received an error message. It reads "Invalid TLV Record". When you click ok, it then says "Abnormal Program Termination. C:\AccuPOS\apreports.exe"
We can choose items sold by user, hour, etc. But items sold by type is the easiest to manage for us. Does anybody know what could be wrong, or how to fix it?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 12:13pm
I'm not familiar with AccuPOS, but I have some thoughts.

Did the employee try to change the printer by opening the report in Crystal and the saving it back?  If so, I suspect that the version of Crystal that was use is not the same version that the software was designed to run on and that is causing your problem.  If that is the case you'll need to see if you have a backup of the report somewhere that you can reinstall in AccuPOS or you'll need to contact them for support.

If the user just changed the printer somewhere in the AccuPOS software without editing the report in Crystal, you'll also need to contact AccuPOS for support.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version