Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Sage Line 100 reports wont run on CR Server Post Reply Post New Topic
b-corkindale

Online Status: Offline
Quote b-corkindale Replybullet Topic: Sage Line 100 reports wont run on CR Server
    Posted: 14 Dec 2007 at 8:51am
I am able to sucessfully report from Sage Line 100 using Crystal Reports XI and the standard Sage ODBC driver however when I try these on Crystal Reports Server I am unable to. If I setup the database logon details within the report on the Crystal server I get the following when I try to run the report;

"CrystalReportViewer

Failed to retrieve initial report values. For example, the database information for this report could be incomplete or incorrect. This is a configuration problem. Please contact your system administrator.

ERROR: Failed to retrieve initial report values. For example, the database information for this report could be incomplete or incorrect. This is a configuration problem. Please contact your system administrator."

If I change the databse properties to prompt the user for logon details the user is challenged for logon details however there are never accepted - the user is repeatedly asked to re-enter the credentials.

I know the ODBC is setup correctly on the Crystal server as I am able to run reports locally on the server using a Crystal viewer.

We did go to Business Objects support on this however they told us 'The database is not supported'. It works on Crystal XI Pro so it should work on XI Server. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Barry
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version