Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Accessing the Crystal Report Data after a refresh Post Reply Post New Topic
AGenius

Online Status: Offline
Quote AGenius Replybullet Topic: Accessing the Crystal Report Data after a refresh
    Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 4:26am
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me, I have build an application that displays a crystal report. It can build the parameter lists and update formula's then will refresh the report.

All works perfectly, however I have a further need but cannot work out how to do what I need.

In the report there may be a formula field that is on each page, this field has a code per record, I have also thought of having a formula that concatenates this code and seperates each one.

I could place either on each page and hide it or on the report footer and hide it for the concatenated field.

What i need to do is either read the formula value per page (per recode) or the concatenated result after the report is built.

Is it possible to access the report data (without exporting) after the report is built?

Thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
AGenius

Online Status: Offline
Quote AGenius Replybullet Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 7:02am

Also need to know how to determine each table type (Table or View)

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version