Announcements
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Announcements
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports eBooks now online! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 27 Aug 2008 at 8:24am

I just realized that there isn't a 'forgot password' link. Oops! I'll have to correct that. Thanks for pointing it out Dell!

Edited by BrianBischof - 27 Aug 2008 at 8:26am
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 27 Aug 2008 at 8:42am
Thanks Brian!  Please let me know when the link is available.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Trisha22191

Quote Trisha22191 Replybullet Posted: 05 Dec 2008 at 7:49am
I just purchased the ebooks but i didn't receive a login, and the one i set up on the initial page isn't working.
Will a login get emailed to me?
IP IP Logged
hei777

Quote hei777 Replybullet Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 6:07pm
does it state how i can undo the automatic generation of comma whenever i'm dealing with numbers in the text label?
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 6:30pm
Yes, but to turn off commas, just click on the field you want to modify and then look at the toolbar at the top. On the right hand side is a button with a picture of a comma. Click on this and it turns off commas.

To do more advanced formatting, you can right-click on the field and select the Format option. This opens the Format Editor dialog box. Click on the Number tab to customize how the number will be printed.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 7:22am
If you want to set the default format for all number fields, you can go to the File menu and select Options (NOT Report Options!) Go to the Fields tab, click on the Number button, and on the Number tab you can set your default format.

This won't affect any existing fields on reports but will affect any new reports and any new fields that you put on existing reports.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
hei777

Quote hei777 Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2009 at 10:08pm
thanks! Sleepy
cool, i know my problem is simple but i just don't know how to do it ^^; you explained it like it's from the book.LOL
IP IP Logged
hei777

Quote hei777 Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2009 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by hilfy

If you want to set the default format for all number fields, you can go to the File menu and select Options (NOT Report Options!) Go to the Fields tab, click on the Number button, and on the Number tab you can set your default format.

This won't affect any existing fields on reports but will affect any new reports and any new fields that you put on existing reports.

-Dell

thanks hilfy, i i'll try that tooSleepy
IP IP Logged
idanbismut

Quote idanbismut Replybullet Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 6:01am
Is there any option to purchase copy of ebook in way that they will be available as offline pdf copy ?
I'm intrested in buying your .net programming book.
currently thinking of getting the hard-copy, but problem is the shipping is long to my country.
The 24$ for 3 month is nice, but i need this at my work and i cant access the internet from there.
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 11:12am
Thanks for your interest in my book! Unfortunately I've have found people posting duplicate copies of my book in PDF form on the web. So I can only offer it online. Sorry.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version