Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Displaying Multiple Tables Post Reply Post New Topic
zaider

Online Status: Offline
Quote zaider Replybullet Topic: Displaying Multiple Tables
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 10:32am
I am having trouble displaying 2 tables onto my crystal report so that it looks like this

table1
row
row
row

table2
row
row
row

I tried to use a subreport but that just show up under each record in the first table.  Is it possible to get my report to look like this?
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 12:17pm
yes, the subreport is the way to go. But I think you are putting it in the Details section (that is why it appears after every row). Put it in the report footer to make it appear after all the detail rows have printed.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
zaider

Quote zaider Replybullet Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 7:34am
Thanks that helped me get my sub report showing up in the proper place.  The only problem I have now is that no data is showing up.  I created another crystalreport in my project and set it up the same way I did my first on and linked the sub report to it but all it shows up is the print date, page number (which aren't even on the report) and the column headers.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version