Talk with the Author
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Talk with the Author
Message Icon Topic: Offering Subscription To Our Students Post Reply Post New Topic
ktm200

Online Status: Offline
Quote ktm200 Replybullet Topic: Offering Subscription To Our Students
    Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 9:56am
Hi Brian,
I have an authorized crystal reports training center in Denver, Colorado.  We have been considering other benefits we can offer our students, past the approved CR curriculum.

We teach anywhere from 2 to 10 students a month in CR.  I was wondering if we could work out a deal where we could sign our students up for a one year individual membership with you.  As well as use some of your materials to supplement our coursework.

I want to live within your copyright requirements, as well as offer my students additional value.

If you believe this will work please email me and I will send you my contact info.  Just don't want to leave my cell phone number on a public forum.

Thanks,
Steven Lieberman

IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 26 Apr 2008 at 12:06pm
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the offer. I was debating what to do, but to be honest, the price of the online membership is half the price of the paperback book. I assume most students will go out and buy a book after the class and that will set them back $50 right away. Plus, you get access to all my books with one membership. So it's already a hell of a deal and it's not like I'm making much off of it as it is now.

Feel free to encourage them to use the forum. There are always helpful people online willing to answer your students questions whenever some arise. And for no charge.  That's the best deal yet!

Brian

Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version