Talk with the Author
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Talk with the Author
Message Icon Topic: CR Encyclopedia - Prof XI Reports is Great! Post Reply Post New Topic
RompinRonny

Online Status: Offline
Quote RompinRonny Replybullet Topic: CR Encyclopedia - Prof XI Reports is Great!
    Posted: 08 Aug 2008 at 6:39am
Hi Brian,
I just started working with CR XI in April of this year.  I bought a copy of your book, the CR XI Encyclopedia, and it has been an invaluable resource to me.  I find myself referring to it almost daily, and invariably I find the information I need.  If not, then I log on to this forum and search for the solution there.  The book and the forum combined are excellent resources, especially for a newbie like me.

My knowledge of CR XI is growing daily and I am writing more complex and involved reports.  Still a lot to learn, and I have these resources to help me.

I hope the forum continues to grow and that I can start to make contributions as well as continuing to search for solutions.

(BTW, I have no association with Brian or his publishers, I am just an average user who has found the book to be extremely helpful.  I highly recommend this book to everyone).
In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea.
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 09 Aug 2008 at 12:43pm

Thanks for the compliment! It's great to hear that the book has helped you so much. I'm currently working on the CR.NET 2008 book and I'm getting a bit burned out on it... so your post is perfect timing for me to hear this.

Thanks. 

Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version