Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal report files created, but why not all? Post Reply Post New Topic
utkuozan

Online Status: Offline
Quote utkuozan Replybullet Topic: Crystal report files created, but why not all?
    Posted: 01 Jul 2007 at 11:51pm
 I am using several (total 19) Crystal report files (*.rpt) in my project as report or subreport. When I delete these rpt files under my "...\bin\Debug" folder and run the application I see that some (exactly 14) of them are automatically retrieved back into the "...\bin\Debug" folder.

But there are several other reports (remaining 5 of them) I also want them to be created at the application start. I have debugged the application from tha main entrance and saw that the rpt files are generated even the first line of code is executed. Also checked my "App.config" file (where I hold the paths for these report originals) and added the most recently created report that is not retrieved into the file, but the file is not retrieved.

I have also checked the contents of "XXXXX.exe" (XML Configuration file), "XXXXX.vshost.exe" (XML Configuration file) under "...\bin\Debug" folder and "XXXXX" (Microsoft Visual Studio Solution), "XXXXX" (Microsoft Visual Studio Project file), "XXXXX.csproj" (Visual Studio Project User Options file), "XXXXX" (XML Configuration file) under the project folder but I still can not figure out how the Visual Studio determines which ones to retrieve and leave others

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

Utku Ozan ÇANKAYA
utkuozan@gmail.com
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version