Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: subreport shows in main at preview but not runtime Post Reply Post New Topic
obscuregirl

Online Status: Offline
Quote obscuregirl Replybullet Topic: subreport shows in main at preview but not runtime
    Posted: 10 Jul 2007 at 3:23am

Hi

I have a couple of reports that use subreports.  Some work fine and others show the subreport info in the main report at preview but at runtime you have to click on the space where the subreport should be and it opens it in a new window.  I can't find any significant differences between the ones that work ok and the ones that don't.

I've been reading up on this and there's lots of solutions that say things like 'check if it's an on-demand subreport' (it's not) and 'check if there's any code in the suppress part of the group section (there isn't), or what to do if the subreport won't show when there is no info in the main report (there is info in both the main and subreports).  I can't find anything on why some of my reports show the subreport at runtime and others don't!

Please, if anyone has any ideas about this, please please please help!  I've looked everywhere and can't find any information or any reason why this is happening!

Thanks.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version