Talk with the Author
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Talk with the Author
Message Icon Topic: autocutting with crystal report............. Post Reply Post New Topic
dineshjain

Online Status: Offline
Quote dineshjain Replybullet Topic: autocutting with crystal report.............
    Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 5:04am
hello everybody,
I am working with visual studio 2008 with external crystal report 11. I created a report which is to be printed with thermal printer. The application is currently running on 3 systems at client side. Two systems are using Epson printer for the printing and the report is cutting where i placed page break in the report and working correctly. The 3rd system is using wep(wipro) thermal printer and at this system the page break is not working and autocut is not working, while this printer is working fine with another software running on the machine. I have tried every possible setting change in the printer setting but nothing worked.
As our software working nicely with epson printer, the client cant blame on our software and as the printer working nicely with another softwares, we cant blame on the printer. Its really very unusual situation and i dont know how to handle this. Can anybody help me how i can fix the problem?
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version