Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Suppress Formula Please Post Reply Post New Topic
ediyillam

Online Status: Offline
Quote ediyillam Replybullet Topic: Suppress Formula Please
    Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 3:55pm
Hi Folks,

My Crystal Report contains Datas in the "Page Header" and "Details" Section.

And I have Some Text in the Report Footer that have to printed in the Last Page of the Report. Could anyone please tell me How can I bring these Text in the Last Page?

The problem I face right now is that These Text in the Report Footer comes in the space of Detail section when the Datas in the Detail section is over. ie; first couple of pages come right till the datas are there. Should I use some formulas in the Suppress Section?

Thank You for the Help
prashanth.e
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 8:04pm
Sorry, but I don't understand the question. The data in the Report Footer is getting printed with data from the Details section? Do you just want the Report Footer to print on a page all by itself?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Savan

Quote Savan Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 10:31pm
In the section expert of report footer please check the option "print at the bottom of the page", by this the text in report footer will be printed at the bottom of the page
Thanks
Savan
IP IP Logged
ediyillam

Quote ediyillam Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 5:51am
Hi Brian, Thanks for the Reply. (Sorry for you didnt understand my writings...) Please read the Below para,

My Report Footer doesnt have any data from the Database. It only contains some Text Eg" Privacy Policy". The Datas from the Database are displayed in the Detail Section. Now after the Data is completely displayed in the Detail Section I want to have this "Privacy Policy" to be shown in the Next Page Separately.

Presently when I Run the Report I have  the First Page exactly as I wanted, ie: the datas are  completely shown in the Detailes section. The Page Header, Page Footer are all fine. But the next page in which I wanted to be Only the Privacy Policy to be shown, It shows the contents in the Page Header & Page Footer. And in the Place of the Detail Section is shown  the Privacy Policy.

Please Reply. (Hope you do understand my problem now)

Thank You.
prashanth.e

Edited by ediyillam - 18 Apr 2008 at 5:52am
IP IP Logged
ediyillam

Quote ediyillam Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 10:27am
Hi Savan,

Thank You for the Response.

I have checked the option as you have mentioned. But it has the same problem.

I actually want the Report Footer to be printed in the Separate new page after all the data have been printed..

Please reply if We have some other Alternative.

Thank You.
prashanth.e
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 1:44pm
You don't mention which version of Crystal you're using but you can try to go to the Section Expert.  For the Report Footer section, select "New Page Before". 

If "New Page Before" is not an option, select the Details section in the Section Expert.  Click on the button to the right of "New Page After".  Add the following formula:

OnLastRecord

-Dell

Edited by hilfy - 18 Apr 2008 at 1:48pm
IP IP Logged
toodow45

Quote toodow45 Replybullet Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 8:50am
I'm using Crystal Reports 11.

Trying to suppress the page head and footers when printing the report footer. When using the "pagenumber = totalpagecount", the page header/footer are suppressed but there are still space below the report footer.

Any thoughts?
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version