Crystal Xcelsius
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Crystal Xcelsius
Message Icon Topic: Xcelsius SWF Drill down disabled issue in Crystal Post Reply Post New Topic
Ashish B

Online Status: Offline
Quote Ashish B Replybullet Topic: Xcelsius SWF Drill down disabled issue in Crystal
    Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:27am
Hi Friends,

I have embeded Xcelsius Dashaboard - SWF in Crystal Report 2008 sp1. Dashboard is having drill down besed on chart. But the embeded copy dont have drilling feature.

I searched for setting / configuration / options but not worked.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Ashish
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 12:32pm
If you are trying to click on the Xcelsius chart and have the report drill down, that isn’t really possible.  If you want your end users to drill when they select a part of the chart then you would need to use the Crystal Reports’ charts.  The embedded Xcelsius model can only affect other parts of the model.  Example if you had two charts in the swf file, you could have one update the other.

If you want to really have an Xcelsius chart change the view of a Crystal Report (ie drilling into other information) you could easily do this with Crystal Reports Server.  This includes a component called Dashboard Builder which allows for this type of interaction.  For more information about Crystal Reports Server feel free to contact the channel hotline at 1.888.866.2366.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Crystal Bee

Quote Crystal Bee Replybullet Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 1:46am
hello frens,
temme how can i apply template on subreport?? i tried alot bt in subreport, template expert option is disable. i have allready created reports n i dnt want to spend time on formatting each n evry report.
plz help me out....
IP IP Logged
Crystal Bee

Quote Crystal Bee Replybullet Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 9:01pm
while running the crystal report i get this error frequently.

crw32.exe-Application error.
the instruction at "0*380aeee9" referenced memory at "0*07d70580", the memory could not be read.

when i click on "ok" it tries to debug the report through .net.bt doesnt provide any solution. and when i click on "cancel", entire report terminates.
anybody knows about this error???Disapprove
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version