Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: crydtal reports multilingue Post Reply Post New Topic
zdig10

Online Status: Offline
Quote zdig10 Replybullet Topic: crydtal reports multilingue
    Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 12:35am
Hello every body
I'm realizing a multilingual web application I have done everything except I'm stuck at the files. rpt (Crystal Report). I do not know how?
in made for. aspx I generate. resx files that are called according to the language. but for files .rpt I do not know what to do and I don't know how to identify the resource files if it really exists for this type files Please if you have any ideas how to proceed until the user chooses his preferred language output states will adopt the language that he chose
thank you greatly
IP IP Logged
zdig10

Quote zdig10 Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 12:47am
I want a solution that allows the user to select a preferred language and then the output states will be of the same language, here is an example if the user tries to exit a state of displaying the list of employees at a site determined the header of  the status will be list of employees when it chooses to change the language to french then it (the header) will be "liste des employees) I hope you understand me.
thank you anyway.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 4:45am
I do not know if Crystal does automatic language changes (every thing I do is in English).  But as a work around, you could have multiple headers that would suppressed except for the language chosen.

I hope this helps.
IP IP Logged
zdig10

Quote zdig10 Replybullet Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 1:02am
thank u i think that it doesn't exist an automtical solution so i'll do manually
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version